Looking for something?

Google

Saturday, January 28, 2006

My First Baby--A Toshiba Portege M100



I am gadget crazy, and yeah, that's a fact. I spend more money on gadgets than clothing or anything else. The truth is, technology's pace is so fast, that I have to chase it, literally. And the newer and more advanced gadgets I have, the more in pace I am with technology.
And with technology, the trend is always mobility and powerful features in one package. That's why, the smaller the gadgets are and the more powerful features they have, the more expensive they become.
What is it in me? I love technology gadgets that come in small packages--and I'm referring to the physical size not the features.

My first laptop is a Toshiba portege M100, with a 12.1" super bright screen. The thing I love about it is it's small size and light weight as well as it's wireless feature. It also has a very sleek design, everyone drools when they see it. I am happy with it, in fact, I still use it more often than my other laptops.

No comments:

Find it here