Looking for something?

Google

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Grooveshark(Lite): Music To My Ear

What tracks do you listen to, to bring life to a badly slaughtered day?

Here’s my list.

  1. Dream On by Aerosmith
  2. Evergreen by Faithless
  3. Superman by Five for Fighting
  4. Fix You by Coldplay
  5. Woman in Chains by Tears for Fears
  6. Drops of Jupiter by Train
  7. Ordinary World by Duran Duran
  8. Living On My Own by Freddie Mercury
  9. Something by Jim Sturgess
  10. Feel by Robbie Williams
  11. Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
  12. A Little Respect by Erasure
  13. Hemorrhage by Fuel
  14. Not For All The Love In The World by The Thrills
  15. Creep by Stone Temple Pilots


Top it off with Firestarter by Prodigy and you’ll surely get some sparks going.

Where do I go for uninterrupted listening pleasure of my favorite songs and more?

Grooveshark – it’s where people meet and share their favorite music online and more.

Find out what you’ve been missing. Try Grooveshark(Lite) for quick access to millions of songs that you can listen to without the guilt--just pleasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I prefer to Grooveshark the website http://www.deezer.com I found there a better catalogue! Very useful to set parties playlists!!! And of course, it's totally free too...

Find it here